When you’re on the go or when you want a fast and delicious breakfast, these Urban Hippie Apple Pie Overnight Oats are perfect. Enjoy the apple pie flavor in a healthy bowl.
- 1 Cup (128g) Urban Hippie “No Sugar But You so Sweet” granola
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Small pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 Green apple
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Drizzle of Maple Syrup
- Dried fruit
- Ground cinnamon
- Diced Apple
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, grated apple and chia seeds until thoroughly combined. Taste and season with allspice and ginger. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1-2 hours, or up to overnight. The mixture will thicken and the oats will soften. If the mixture is too thick for your liking, you can add a splash of almond milk and stir until combined.
- Portion into bowls and add your desired toppings. Serve chilled, or reheat it in a saucepan on the hob and serve warm, if you prefer. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days.
Purchase your own bag of Urban Hippie granola here.
Want to see more?
Above all, we want to hear from you! Let us know how you used your chia jam by leaving a review on our website or on our Facebook page!