Energy Pick Me Up: Granola Balls
These energy granola balls are fast to make, and will get wake you up for a rejuvenated and energized afternoon! Plus, it's easy to pack bag or store at your desk!
- 1/2 cup Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (1/4 cup in the bars, 1/4 cup to sprinkle)
- 1 tbsp lime zest, reserve a pinch to sprinkle on balls
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and pulse to form a dough like consistency. Push mixture down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Blend to a chunky texture. Roll energy bites into two inch balls.
- Roll in shredded coconut and sprinkle with extra lime zest.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Melt coconut oil.
Mix the nut butter and maple syrup until smooth. Add the Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola, chia seeds and ground flax, coconut and lime zest.
Roll into 1 tablespoon balls. Store in the fridge for up to one week.