- First, preheat oven to 350°F and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then whisk together the ground flax and water in a small mug and then set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow it to become a gel-like consistency.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the wet ingredients while including the flax until thoroughly combined.
- Add the wet mixture on top of the dry mixture and then stir well until combined. This will take quite a bit of stirring until all of the dry patches of flour are gone.
- Next, portion 2-inch balls of dough onto the baking sheet and then space them a couple of inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 13-15 minutes until light golden brown on the bottom. Then, cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack until completely cool. The cookies will break apart easily until cooled, so be careful!
Enjoy our Granola Cookie recipe? If you feel so inclined, click on the button below.