This video recipe tutorial will show you how to make the best coconut lime Energy Granola Balls. This is the perfect healthy granola snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth while giving you a boost of energy! The best part is that these energy balls are packed with nutrients such as flax seeds and chia seeds, and this recipe only uses all natural sweeteners. This simple 6-step energy ball recipe is guaranteed to be your new favourite go-to snack!
Join me and let’s get started on these super simple Energy Granola Balls!
- 1/2 c. Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 c. almond
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 c. ground flax
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut (1/4 c. in balls, 1/4 c. to sprinkle on top)
- 1 tbsp. lime zest, reserve a pinch to sprinkle on top
- Melt coconut oil.
- Mix melted coconut oil in with the almond butter and maple syrup until smooth.
- In a food processor, add the Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola, chia seeds, ground flax, lime, and coconut.
- Mix processed ingredients into the first mixture.
- Roll each of the energy granola balls into a 1 tablespoon ball.
- Roll each ball in shredded coconut and sprinkle with lime zest.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Enjoy our Energy Granola Balls recipe? If you feel so inclined, click on the button below.